Thursday, October 25, 2001

Ay ay ay. If I never see another helpline; government department; ombudsman; rape crisis centre; residency tribunal and the like it'll be too soon. Research stuff for Tony took forever, but at least it's done. That's all I've done all day. Adrian took a stroll up to Bondi and had lunch. We finally had a talk about what's happening. The upshot? Er, nothing really. No change. All is as before. We're friends essentially. Cuddle buddies :o) Both happy for no commitment and to catch up as and when. See other people. It's weird. Never been in anything like it. Think I'm overanalysing it more than it needs to because a) that's the way my mind works and b) coz I'm trying to create possible issues when it seems like in actual fact there are none. Bizarre. Lunch was great too - B.L.T sandwich with an egg. B.L.E.T? B.E.L.T?? People often say I deserve a good belt...

So, my weekend unfolds ahead of me. Don't think we're having a big night tomorrow - we'd planned Caesars but don't think that'll happen now. Brunch with Garry. Meeting someone for coffee. Going to the doctors. I know how to fill my day. No beach tomorrow then probably, but that doesn't preclude the rest of the weekend...

No comments: