Wednesday, October 10, 2001

We watched Star Trek Insurrection instead of the video (Mission to Mars) with ever increasing stomach ache. Both of us. We can only blame the brownies. Sat on our stomachs. No, don't go there - any of you!! We couldn't eat anything more, and in the end I was kept awake until about 3am with severe stomach ache - I thought I might have to admit myself to hospital at one point! Sunday I stayed in bed yet again - Adrian had to be up to make sure Glenn (house guest) got to the airport on time. We had a lazy day and I cooked the food we should have had on Saturday night. We finally watched the video and I finally headed back to Bondi around 5.30pm. And had the biggest urge to go out. Charlie was heading to Paddington for drinks, so she dropped me back near the Oxford. L of D was there, and his bro, and then Mat, Andy and lots of others arrived. Little Ian. Oh dear. As if by magic, I was in Arq and minkered. Suddenly it was 4am and I'd been snogging boys. Ay caramba. Oh dear oh lord.

Monday was spent tired and in a state of 'ugh'. Yesterday was a bit of jobbing, then headed downtown and joined Garry for coffee. We hit the Lizard Lounge where we found our new found quiz. We won two bottles of wine, but didn't then win the separate $75 dollar extra question. Someone else did, but donated it back to the bar to buy drinks for everyone! We found out it was supposedly because he was straight, and wouldn't be able to explain to his wife where he'd won it!! Yeah right...

Today did a job application, was talked through loads of stuff by Scally (thanks again!) and then had coffee with Adrian. Oh yes, and there was the small interlude around 12.30pm for an hour and a half. Or should that be interlewd? Suffices to say that one of the guys from Sunday at Arq just happened across my profile on Gaydar and didn't have to be in work until 4pm...

Charlotte demanded I make her a slap up meal. I came home and did so. Blue cheese and tomato on crackers with marinated olives as a quick starter. Veggie pasta al forno as the main. With whatever was in the fridge. It was nice. One bottle of wine later...

Right. To bed very soon. Meant to be gymming again at 8am. Will I make it? Lemme know on the new comments facility (ooh, get me!).

No comments: